Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cooking a Delicacy at Thai Secret Cooking School

We Offer More Than Just A Cooking Class! Come Join Us.

After having our fun collecting the ant eggs, we begin cooking, I was very surprised that everyone in my class could eat very spicy food.
 
 
  The ant eggs are cleaned and ready to cook "Ant egg soup"
"A roi" it means taste "Good"
 
 



 
Cooking at home, I am aways happy when I see that my guest are relaxing and feel comfortable like their home. 
I always say "Please make yourself comfortable at home" and I say it from my heart.
 
 
The out side of the house was quit hot, why not to cool down with some beer! :)
 enjoy your meal.
 
 
 
 To cook a good food we need fresh ingredients, we pick our fresh ingredient from our Organic garden!!
 








 
Not only fresh herbs and ingredients, we also use the best quality of seasoning. Before we bring our guest to cook at home, we always stop at the local market to learn about Thai herb and ingredients.
 

 
It was such a enjoyable and fun day, Thank you very much for joining us.
Everyone was a little tired from hunting, cooking and eating all day long, We went back to the hotel around 4:30 pm.  
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment