Today I had a very special menu Chor Muang -( Thai Steamed Dumpling) is royal Thai Cuisine which is required for refinement. It show the unique Thai art and deserves to preserved.
2. Heat the oil. Add the mixture above (ground garlic, coriander root and pepper)stir - fry until fragant.
4. Season with fish sauce, palm sugar, sugar, salt and chicken stock or water. Taste and leave to cool.
1. 2 1 /2 Cup. White non-glutinous rice flour
2. 1 Tbsp. Arrowroot flour
3. 2 Tbsp of Tapioca flour
4. 2 Tbsp. Glutinous rice flour
5. 1 1/2 Tbsp. Water (or Anchan water)
2. Stir constantly in a brass pan until the mixture become opaque and is done. Remove from heat. . Add in some starch for kneading. Knead until the mixture form a smooth elastic dough that don't stick to your hands.